[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) IMPORTANT: From List Administrator!

FYI to all: I will be travelling on "astrovacation" and business from July 13
through July 26. I will however try to keep the lists running during this
period. If however, you encounter any problems and I do not respond to them
immediately, PLEASE BE PATIENT: they will eventually be fixed.

Also apologies for intermittent domain outages we are experiencing at
'latrade.com' lately. Network admins here are working hard to stabilize
Lattice's Internet presence... Should be fixed Real Soon Now.

Also, my PERSONAL apology for those annoying "In Mail: Your Inter@ctive Page to
Lew Gramer yadda yadda yadda" messages on 'meteorobs'! They have stopped now:
I'm trying to find a way to keep them from recurring, but STILL monitor the
list remotely through my new Interactive Pager over the next couple of weeks.
Here's hoping...

Last but not least, all the mailing lists will be off-line for about an hour
from 12:45 EDT or so TODAY: this is a simple machine move. Sorry for any
inconvenience: if posts get lost, please resend after 2:00 or so.

Clear skies to all!
--
Lew Gramer
owner-meteorobs@latrade.com