[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Those Meteor Movies - a review

 <<2.  Except for the NASA stuff and as entertainment the other one was
wasted. Hollywood, they do not seem to like New York this year; do they...  >>

I haven't seen either one, yet. But I think Armageddon makes the meteor come
down in my backyard, Staten Island, at least thats what it looks like from the
Manhattan Sky line vantage point- - too bad it would vaporize me. With all the
reports of meteorites coming down in peoples backyards it figures that the one
that comes down in my backyard is the size of Texas :(

Kevin