>>Subject: Alert, Alert, Alert Bollide over Nashville??????
Date: Fri, Jul 17, 1998 22:26 EDT
From: <A HREF="aol://3548:Voicesblur">Voicesblur</A>

Ok at around 9.15 pm tonight, there were a series of flashes, similiar to
lightning. I was in my house. I checked the radar (NEXRAD) and there are no
storm within a 8.5hr drive from here.

After the flashes, came a rumbling, the windows shook severely,. It was a
rolling rumble. several booms, aprov 4- 6 big booms.

I called a friend about 10 miles away. he heard it to, and his windows shook.

Did anybody see this in the Middle Tennesse area. Please respond

Will James
Facesblur@aol.com<<