[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Meteor Photos

Well...I've developed two rolls of film covering 6 nights of observing.
Apparently I only captured 2 meteors trails chopped up by my rotating shutter.
On the night of May 17/18 I caught a -1 sporadic that has about a dozen
breaks. I haven't counted them yet. And on the night of July 14/15, I caught a
-2 sporadic with about 50 to 80 estimated breaks. I still have one nights
worth in the camera for the night of July 15/16...hopefully I will have
something in there to show up when I later develop the film?
George Zay