[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) My first meteor observation, July 24/25

Hi Jin!!

Judging by your picture, you seem to have Scorpius,( bottom
constellation)  in the field along with  Ophiuchus the top
constellation.

As for what meteor shower it belongs to , I shall pass this over to a
more experienced person.

I hope this helps in some way

Kim
>  |-------------------------------------------------|
>  |                                                 |
>  |                                  *              |
>  |                                                 |
>  |                                                 |
>  |                         *                 *     |
>  |                                   o <--- begin  |
>  |           *                                     |
>  |                                                 |
>  |   *                                             |
>  |                *                                |
>  |               O <--- end         *              |

Moonlight Cascade Observatory/BBS
44.28.28.9N 76.29.45.9W
Astronomy-RASC,SARA,ALPO/AAVSO-Solar Section
NAMN-Meteor Observing,Ham Radio-VA3KDH