[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) My first meteor observation, July 24/25

<< Hi Jin!!

 Judging by your picture, you seem to have Scorpius,( bottom
 constellation)  in the field along with  Ophiuchus the top
 constellation.

 As for what meteor shower it belongs to , I shall pass this over to a
 more experienced person.

 I hope this helps in some way

 Kim
 >  |-------------------------------------------------|
 >  |                                                 |
 >  |                                  *              |
 >  |                                                 |
 >  |                                                 |
 >  |                         *                 *     |
 >  |                                   o <--- begin  |
 >  |           *                                     |
 >  |                                                 |
 >  |   *                                             |
 >  |                *                                |
 >  |               O <--- end         *              |
 >  |                                          *      |
 >  |                                 *          *    |
 >
 >  >>
From the showers that I'm familiar with at this time of the year, the meteor
path drawn above does not fit in with any of them. I would call this a
sporadic right off hand.
George Zay