[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Meteor Observations July 27/28 ZAYGE

> Subject:       (meteorobs) Meteor Observations July 27/28 ZAYGE

Hi George!!

> Got lucky last night in the way of clear skies...not a cloud in sight. Anyhow,
> Bob and I observed from the Descanso Observatory. I observed a Teff of just a
> little over 6 hours under approximately 6.0 skies. I did the Counting method
> using my tape recorder. I must have checked that thing to see if everything
> was recording right about every 5 minutes. Still a little gun shy from losing

Great that you got some skies, it poured rain, and had many T-storms
move in through the night. Right now it is not to clear either.

And I know the feeling about the tape recorder. I started to decode
my tape recorder, and lost the last 15 mins of my observing. So this
means under a teff hour for the other night.

Kim

Moonlight Cascade Observatory/BBS
44.28.28.9N 76.29.45.9W
Astronomy-RASC,SARA,ALPO/AAVSO-Solar Section
NAMN-Meteor Observing,Ham Radio-VA3KDH