[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Meteors, butterflies and wildflowers

Now you're the THIRD person to comment on my use of the word "voices" to
describe individual bird songs (pitches, timings, etc.), George!

No, I'm not suffering from any major psychiatric disorders - although some way
wonder! ;> I just meant that I've counted up to that many different songs on
one occasion: not *necessarily* different bird species mind you, as I know some
birds (esp. mockingbirds) can have many different songs for different genders,
maturities, occasions, etc.

Oh, well - it's way off-topic anyway... <sheepish grin>

Lew