[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: Tales of NAMN...

Malcolm and Wayne -

Hmm... you both commented on my impressions:
>> Wayne... I had a completely different mental image of him!  This threw
>>me a bit at first... but when he started talking about meteor theory over the
>> campfire one night, I started to relax, and appreciate his particular
>>talents!

>>So what did you expect and what did you find?
>>Please tell us more. (-:
>>Malcolm

Ahhhh... Malcolm... but that would be off-topic, wouldn't it? ;>>  Suffice
to say that Wayne tends to grow on you, as he expounds on meteor-related
topics...

Such as... his comments about the distribution of meteoroids as the earth
moves through space... I must do some reading on that... perhaps Wayne could
offer a couple comments to the list on this, for those of us still trying to
learn more about the theory side... I found it most interesting!

>Curious Wayne

Ahhhh... Wayne.  Stay curious!  It's good for you! ;>>

- Cathy
  Great White North
  (Just doing a 'detour' to the NAMN get-together.... ;>
Cathy Hall, chall@cyberusdot ca
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
RASC, Royal Astronomical Society of Canada, Kingston Centre
NYAA, North York Astronomical Association