[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Thanks for the answers

Hi !!

I wish to thank everyone who has answered my questions. I know I may
be a pain in the butt, as the newbie questions keep coming, and I may
read this material, but it is nice to see what others do.

Well, just to keep you on your toes, I have another question.

I was out again July 30/31 for about 1.5 teff hours, I wanted more,
but my eyes were not cooperating. I think I have to train my body to
accept 4 hours of sleep and be happy with that, at least for a couple
of weeks out of the month.

Question: When all the plots are sent in, and who ever is the keeper
of the final copies, have they ever put these into a computer or
overlaid them, to see if different people seen the same meteor on the
same path and course?  Is there a way to scan them in and lay them on
top of one another?

Thats it for now.

Kim

PS. I saw one meteor this morning at -4 fast and white, and it scared
the ..... out of me. It was not an Iridium, to fast for that. I was
relaxed and looking at th field, saw a satellite then out the sky
comes this -4. I almost fell out of my seat, and its only 6 inches
off the ground.

I am glad chicken little wasn't there, or he would have thought the
sky was falling.
Moonlight Cascade Observatory/BBS
44.28.28.9N 76.29.45.9W
Astronomy-RASC,SARA,ALPO/AAVSO-Solar Section
NAMN-Meteor Observing,Ham Radio-VA3KDH