[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Thanks for the answers

mark>>Most plots from here travel to Rainer Arlt (IMO) via me (NAMN) or Norman
McLeod (AMS radiant catalog) to Bob Lunsford (ALPO/IMO). Bob then adds his
own and ALPO's, and pushes them to a fork in the road...one road to Dr.
Meisel (AMS) in New York, the other to Rainer (Germany).
I believe I got all the routing right! ;->>

I personally send all my plots and accompanying reports directly to Rainer
Arlt of IMO with courtesy CC of the reports to Peter Brown, Peter Jenniskens
and Juergen Rendtel. If anyone of them express a desire for my plottings, I
would send copies to them upon request.
George Zay