[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Namn form & another question??

Hi Mark!!

Ok, went out observing again last night,and another question hits
me!!

When doing the DCV does one give what direction that they seen the
meteor from their DCV. I mean say 25 degrees left or right  up or
down, north or south etc.  I wonder if this would  help determine the
eye perception. If anyone can see better out the right or left eye,
if they have a sight problem, this could show it  etc.

Next, I tried importing the namn form into word97 and it prints in 3
pages.  Do you have excel? I was going to set everything up in excel
and keep a running total for months etc.

Thanks in advance

kim
Moonlight Cascade Observatory/BBS
44.28.28.9N 76.29.45.9W
Astronomy-RASC,SARA,ALPO/AAVSO-Solar Section
NAMN-Meteor Observing,Ham Radio-VA3KDH