[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) McKinley Book

Dear Meteor Observers,

At times I have seen some of our heartless group members torture us with
tales of finding the following meteor handbook:

Author...... MCKINLEY, D.W.R.
Title....... METEOR SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING

for just $2 at some garage sale. These people are really mean, leaving the
rest of us longing for a copy at any price. I have determine a locator on
the web to help those who are still looking. Just send your brower to:

http://www.mxbf.com/

and following the search instructions. I have tried a couple of times and
they usually seem to have some copies.

If you have only e-mail without web access, just let me know and I will
search for you.

Clear Skies,

Terry

Terry Richardson
Department of Physics and Astronomy
College of Charleston
Charleston, SC 29424
pager #937-1048
note new area code for the SC Lowcountry!
843 953-8071 phone
843 953-4824 fax
http://www.cofcdot edu/~richardt/