To: "ALFRED E. NEUMAN" <BORG@BIZINTERdot net>
Subject: Re: SUBSCRIBE meteorobs
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 98 12:51:35 -0400

Hi, "Alfred", and welcome to meteorobs! This is a SMALL, focused discussion
group dedicated EXCLUSIVELY to amateur scientific sky-watching. Are you an
amateur astronomer yourself, or seriously interested in becoming one?

Take care, and feel free to send a short "self-introduction" of yourself to the
list at any time, describing who you are, where you are from, any particular
interests in astronomy - and meteors in particular, etc.

Clear skies!
owner-meteorobs@latrade.com
------- End of Forwarded Message