[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Photographed an Alpha Capricornid

> Subject:       (meteorobs) Photographed an Alpha Capricornid

Hi George!!

> I developed my film for my recent observations. It appears that I only
> captured two meteors. On July 14/15 I caught a -2 sporadic. And on July 27/28
> I caught a -4 alpha Capricornid. The Capricornid had a fairly bright end to it
> with a terminal burst. Hope to make prints when I'm able..dot been quite busy
> lately with several things going on at once.

That is to bad about only getting two. I was dissapointed with my
shots from April, I did not get one meteor, but lots of lovely
star trails.

It would be wonderful to see your Capricornid shot, would there be
anyway for you to scan it into the computer and let us all see it?

Kim

Moonlight Cascade Observatory/BBS
44.28.28.9N 76.29.45.9W
Astronomy-RASC,SARA,ALPO/AAVSO-Solar Section
NAMN-Meteor Observing,Ham Radio-VA3KDH