[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Self-Introduction

[By the way, Jackie! I changed your subscription to "webtvdot net", rather than
"webtv.com". Please reply to this to let me know that is correct? -Lew Gramer]

Hi there everyone!

My name is Jackie I come from England but
now live in California. I am just starting out and
I am finding this mailing list a great help and it
is learning` me a great deal.I recently bought
my first telescope, .but by what I read so far it is
better to watch showers with the naked eye` is
this correct?

A big thank you to you all and I hope to learn
a lot from you.

Jackie

"Forged by a God;  Foretold by a Wizard; Found by a King"