[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re:

I from raleigh NC and just I just joined  the group a few days ago. Mainly
to keep up with meteor shower events.  I know a gentlemen by the name of
Tom Jackson, owner of  Jackson Farms', he's kinda off pool rd (boonies)
where there are no street lights.   There are alot of farms out that way,
past grasshopper rd and such.  i haven't been out there in about 3 monthes,
 but it sure did used to get really dark out there.  I can ask tom next
time I talk to him if he be inetersted in letting people come out to one
his properties if your interested.  I've just been pulling drive until you
find an accessable pasture and pull over tactic.

At 15:31 08/05/98 -0400, you wrote:

>> Hi Everyone!
>> If anyone lives near Raleigh, NC and knows of some good observation
>> sites please tell me.  Thanks! : - )
>> Mary Williard
>
>Howdy, Mary! Did anyone from the list ever get back to you with some
helpful info, either on general meteor observing or no sites in NC?

>If not, drop a line to myself or Mark Davis, NAMN Coordinator. (I'll try
to find folks who might help, whereas Mark lives in SC himself, and may be
able to help you directly!) Clear skies,