[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Radio meteor listening ends for me??

Hello Observers'

 Well, I guess my meteor listening is over till the Sun cycle goes?

just getting noise, and even on 55.25 music and picture sync!

The other night I put the radio on at 10 pm hoping..went on the balcony
and zoom a -4 Perseid reddish-orange and about 38 degrees long went
by...of course the radio did nothing...

 Now that ^((&^$#@ Halogyen light the punks have illuminate everything and
the new person next to me left her light on ALL night!!!! I'm loosing the
war here, no radio meteors and no observing except for the Sun!

 I have put some quickcam shots of teh groups on my web page...about all I
can do now :(

 Do you think I will have to wait till the solar cycle ends OR possibly
hear somethig by autumn?

thanks for the assist..no one here knows much!

Mike