[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Apologies (was Fwd: Radio Meteor Obs. Bull)

At 03:24 PM 08/10/98 -0400, you wrote:

>DOH!
>
>Apologies for the several oversized, unnecessary forwards I've sent these
>past couple of days!

You did??

>By the way, would any of our subscribers object to Christian Staeyert
>REGULARLY forwarding his monthly "Radio Meteor Observing Bulletins" to our
>list?

I have no objections, and have sometimes wondered whether I've seen all of
them.

>I know they can be somewhat large (50-70 K),

Since they come along so infrequently and are so informative, I again have
no objection, myself. Normally, I don't like such large, unsolicited e-mail
files, though, for the obvious reasons.

>...but they are of quite general interest, very on-topic, and also don't
>receive as much exposure elsewhere as they should.

I've previously reposted several of the more interesting ones to radio
amateur reflectors specializing in radio meteor reflections and several
users have expressed appreciation at seeing the information.

>Let me know of any objections, and again - SORRY!
>
>Lew Gramer <owner-meteorobs@latrade.com>

We all appreciate your asking things like this, Lew...and we all also
appreciate your excellent work as our administrator. Soon, Hallmark will
have to create a new day of celebration in the spirit of Secretary's Day:
Network Administrator's Day!

Clear skies,

SteveH
Shrewsbury MA