[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Photographed an Alpha Capricornid

<<
 George,
 if possible, could you send a jpg or .gif image of this photo ?

 thanks in advance
 Nico, Italy

Nico,
I have yet to get a chance to get to my dark room to make up a print. Also I'm
waiting on my wife to set up our Photo Reader after she did a lot of
modifying. I will put you on the list of folks I will be sending this to when
I get it all set up and ready. I'm up to my keister with "alligators" at the
moment with activity, but will eventually get it done. Right now my priorities
are centered on observing the peak nights of the perseids...and then work a
few more days before I continue observing later this month while on vacation.
George Zay