[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Full Moon Observing

<<
 Not a bad idea, George! Though for many folks with wider perceptions, there's
 almost no place to put the umbrella that won't obstruct some of their field!

Actually, unless they got eyes in the back of their heads. The umbrella
shouldn't be blotting out too much if anything.  But I'm blotting out a
selected bright area (the moon). Anything that will outdo the brightness of
the moon, Will most likely illuminate the area all around me quite a bit. But
the umbrella is basically behind me a few feet....not over me. It's rigged up
so that it's adjustable to keep primarily the moon blotted out.
GeoZay