[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) What is TEFF?

Ok, I am a new one here, what does teff stand for?

I found this list the other day as I was doing some research on the
perseids shower.  Went out last night, but only saw two nice metors
and about a handful of really short fast metors.  I going out again
tonight.  Had problems with the haze reflecting a lot of ground light
and then the moon.  The moon was looked really neat through the haze
rising last night.

Hoping for clear skys tonight,

MIKE

--
Michael Buchmann                           * Telephone: 715-726-8044
Cray Research - A Silicon Graphics Company * Fax: 715-726-6713