[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) radio detection

Thanks for jumping in on that one, Dale. And glad to final hear of definite
confirmation of the electrophonic effect! I've observed it twice myself, and
have heard many observers mention it. But there are a few folks, including some
quite prominent on our list, who have NOT observed it themselves and therefore
dismissed it as a "psychological effect".

BTW, I was amazed to hear that the detection of VLF from meteors was so simple!
What other data about the meteor can amateurs derive from this setup, besides
just the frequency of emission?

Clear skies,
Lew

Follow-Ups: References: