[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: Subscribe-Unsubscribe

     Hi Lew.  It looks like I'll be out of luck tonight.  It's been
cloudy all day.  I'm going to try to get out early and see what I can
see.
     Yes you may send my email to everyone. I've been printing out as
much as I can so I can learn more about the sky.
     It's going to be an honor and a privilege to be a member of this
list.  I will try my best to help in an way I can.  This has been a
dream of mine for a long time.
     The only problem I have at this time is that I only have WebTV,
with no computer, so I can't download anything thing that must be
downloaded, like software or compresd files, but I can receive email
with picture attachments.
     Good luck tonight!!!  8-)

Fred & Gail Weber
Clear skies & happy hunting