[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Self-Introduction - Fred Weber

Lew and the list:

I get very excited this time every year. I've been watching this shower for
over 20 years now. I've seen some real good ones and a lot of stinkers.
Sometimes you'd get a clear night with a bright moon or it was so cloudy or it
rained. But I'm sure everyone has encountered that. I met my wife 4 years ago
around this time. I was going to take her to watch but it rained for 3 days.

I will be reading a lot from the sites. I told myself it's back to school. I
took an astronomy course in college 18 years ago. I've always wanted to be an
astronomer but never put much effort into it. But I have a lot of free time now
due to a medical problem so I'm going to start studying and learn all I can so
that I'll be able to understand what the others are talking about.

Thanks again, I enjoy reading the email from everyone.
Fred & Gail Weber
Clear skies & happy hunting