[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) 2nd Perseids [RADIO] rprt (LONG)

>First, my sincere apologies to those on this list
>with no interest in the radio activity of meteors;
>please hit the DELETE key now!

NO WAY, Steve. The title of this list is 'meteorobs' not 'visualmeteors'. :)
And when you think about it, what other forum IS there now to cross reference
radiometeor observations with those by other methods?

Please continue to forward summaries like that. And by the way, is there anyone
right now on the Ham scene with a corresponding-image interest in correlating
YOUR data with visual, video, or other radio observations? Seems like with SO
MANY active Ham "observers" (or maybe "users" is a better term), there's real
potential here to answer some interesting questions...

Just my opinion,
Lew Gramer

Follow-Ups: References: