[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Question on Cloud!!

Hi Lew,
  I just joined the group here and have watched for meteors since
starting my scurity job at this plant. The plant is out in the open
country and not run at night so I have access to clear bright skies,
also living in Vermont away from the city helps. Every night I get to
see at least one meteor on my trips on patrol outside but last night I
got to see several beautiful meteors and very bright tails on them also.
They lasted for up to 2 seconds with a tail shining a bright green. As
soon as I get down how to graph the meteors I will be able to keep a
nightly report on them. Thanks for the web page on meteor watching it is
helping to understand what I have to do to keep record of them.
  I know I am going to enoy being on this email list as I have always
loved looking at the stars and talking about meteors.
  See you all around...

Pat Holland