[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) NAMN chat on WebTv

Thanks for joining us on the chat, Fred - your presence was very much
appreciated! During this Saturday's session, we were fortunate to have
representatives onboard from Canada, Australia, Western US, Central US,
Northeastern US, and Southern US.

Those with WebTV or any other form of unrestricted Internet access, please
consider joining us this evening (8pm EDT) or next Saturday (11am EDT): you
will have the chance to learn more about meteors first-hand, from some of the
most experienced people out there - and even from some not-so-experienced! :>

For more general information about IRC, please feel free to contact me. To
access IRC via WebTV (and 15 of you can do this!), hopefully Fred or Bob
Johnson (StarAstronomer@webtvdot net) can offer some help?

Clear skies!
Lew Gramer