[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) new addition

Hi Bea my name is Loni in Spokane I too may have seen what you maybe saw.
However, is it possible it may have been the same my view seemed like it
fell in my neighbors backyard, It had a bright blue light with a dark blue
in the middle which the blue faded outwards a brighter white light ( a
backwards lamp shade if you will ) surrounded the blueness followed by a
long tail of white sparkles. I heard a ping after it went down thats why I
think it was so close, sort of sounded like a rock hitting a tin can. Maybe
just a coinsidence I saw others looked like shooting stars didn't seem to
last but a spilt second and one other that seemed faster than lightning
going west to east in the middle of the sky which made it seem like it
lasted much longer, colors were there however I think cause of the distance
less vibrant seemed to go on forever it did decipate heading eastward. I
finally came in when a couple of  stars seemed like they were moving in
circular motion then I knew it was time to go nite,nite

-------