[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) RA & Dec

ra & dec are easy; just take Earth's latitude & longitude, using your
imagination extend it to beyond earth, and call it ra & dec, and you got
it!

--
Earl W. Phillips, Jr.
Phillips Design

Specializing in AFFORDABLE Internet-based business solutions!

www.pdesigndot net
ICQ # = 14796946

Follow-Ups: References: