[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Hello

MrRapt688@aol.com wrote:

>  Hello All
> My name is Kevin I am 12 years old. And I love Astronomy!!
> But I'm Very new to meteors. So I have no clue as to what a
> FireBall or any of that is. I am just here to learn somthing and
> to have fun. So if I ever ask a question that sounds dumb or
> anything like that please bare with me. So far I have been apart
> of this post for about 4 days and I love the posts about the Meteors
> and Animals there cool well I better go
>
> Good Hunting,
>               Kevin
Kevin,
  Don't feel bad about not knowing very much about meteors, neither do I
and I have looked at them for a long time. Finally I decided maybe I
should learn more about them because they have always fascinated me and
I think they are beautiful to watch. Maybe you and I can learn together,
or you can teach this 45 year old what you learn. *S*
  Welcome from another meteor watcher!!

Pat Holland