[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) FWD: Were we featured on National Public Radio??

At 11:36 AM 8/18/98 -0400, Lew wrote:
>Hi, just received this from a recent unsubscriber. Anybody
>have any idea which email source WAS mentioned? If it was
>us, no wonder we just passed 400 subscribers! :)

It probably was, Lew.  I was contacted a few weeks ago by an individual
from the "Earth & Sky" program, which if I recall is an NPR show.  He
gathered some info from the AMS web site (where this list is featured) and
I put him in contact with Dr. Meisel.  I'm not sure when the program aired,
but I'm sure it was linked with the Perseids.

Jim Bedient