[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Hello

Kevin
     You're quite welcome.  It has been a hobby since my days in the Boy
Scouts. One of the things I learned was you can never get lost if you
know the stars.  I used to go out in the middle of a football field near
my house and just stare at the stars.  I knew the winter sky better than
any other season until I took an astronomy course in college, 28 years
ago.  I got to see stars, in Texas,  that we do not see up north.
     My dream was to discover the 11th planet and work for NASA.  But I
got off track when sports got in the way.  So I still observe the
Perseids every year, as best I can,  and this year will be my first time
observing the Leonids.  I'm really excited.
Good luck with our hobby.  Fred 8-

Fred & Gail Weber
Clear skies & happy hunting