[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Observing the Leonids and other showers (for the Beginner)

>I am new to this list and an absolute amateur to astronomy and meteors.
>Also, I have heard about the coming Leonids in November.  I live in
>central Ohio.  Will I be able to see them from here?

Howdy, Phil (or Mike?) Because so many of our subscribers are fairly new to
meteors right now, and because questions like yours come up so often, I've
added new pages to our 'meteorobs' Web site. Check out:
    http://www.tiacdot net/users/lewkaren/meteorobs

And be sure to hit your "Reload" button for the new pages!

Clear skies,
Lew Gramer