[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: NM1966Nov15/16 Leonids Florida

There were 4 clear nights in 1966 at Leonid time from the northern parts of
Florida.  I want to post the results of these nights as time permits.

1966 Nov 15/16 data for Leonids seen from Tallahassee, Florida.  lat 30.0N,
long 84.0W
Sky LM 6.0 from an athletic field on the west side of the Florida State
University campus.  Not nearly so many lights that many years ago. Magnitude
data before I was used to observing in dark skies year-round beginning in
1971 is inconsistently bright compared  with later years.  Given are EST
time (UT - 5h), shower, color, magnitude, train duration in seconds.

start 220
223..........O....1
226.................2
227....L....G....1....2