[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) new addition

> Subject:       (meteorobs) new addition

Hi Bea!!

> Hi, I would like to introduce myself and ask a question at the same
> time. My name is Bea Patterson and I have just added myself to this
> live in a small village in Wheatley Ontario Canada, the village is
> between Windsor and Chatham.

Welcome to the list!! My name is Kim Hay,and I live 25 kms North of
Kingston Ontairo.

Nice to have you aboard. Hope you enjoy yourself. This list is great
and so are the people. If you have any questions just fire away,
because there is someone always willing to help.  I am still firing
off questions. : )

Still a newbie but learning

Kim

Moonlight Cascade Observatory/BBS
44.28.28.9N 76.29.45.9W
Astronomy-RASC,SARA,ALPO/AAVSO-Solar Section
NAMN-Meteor Observing,Ham Radio-VA3KDH