[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Observing the Leonids... (was Re: Hello all)

On Wed, 19 Aug 1998, Lew Gramer wrote:

> By the way, Phil - keep in mind that the "Leonids" is an annual shower, which
> you can SURE see from Ohio, Guam, Mongolia, France, or even Illinois. :)

...but not from Oregon, because it will be raining or snowing here.  Even
though I'm 0 for the Leonids, maybe this year will be different.  I did
catch the Quadrantids this year, but only by happening to be in Arizona,
and even there I had more clouds than Teff.

--
Wes Stone <wstone@lclarkdot edu>  Lewis and Clark College, Portland, OR
                 SKYTOUR Amateur Astronomy Hypertext: