[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) meteor observations Aug 21/22 ZAYGE

I had another clear observing night at my Descanso, Ca observing site. I
plotted nearly everything I seen....mostly sporadics. I had a Teff of about 6
hours with an LM around 6.0. The Perseids have nearly dwindled to nothing now.
I recorded a total of 55 meteors with only 5 being Perseids. Other shower
activity were: 5 NDA, 2 NIA, 0 KCG and 42 sporadics. The brightest ws a -2
Sporadic. I plan on plotting again tonight. But will be taking either a one or
two day break afterwards before continuing on. I'm on vacation...and my
daughter wants to go fishing...so do I.
George Zay