[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) For Pierre Martin only...otherwise delete.

Sorry folks!
But I'm trying to get a message to Pierre Martin. He's on this list, but I
don't have his email address written down to contact him privately.

Anyhow, Pierre...just want to tell you that I got your letter today. I will be
mailing you your book in a few days via air mail. Right now I'm a little tied
to the house and can't really get out...trying to get some sleep inbetween
this observing run kinda puts a damper on my other activities. But I will get
it mailed to you probably before the weeks' end.
George Zay