 still some reward.

 Date:  August 14/14
 UT                        LM          Teff              Per
 Spo
 10:50 - 11:20        5.5          0.5               3
 1

 The Perseids brightness was ~ 1,1,2; the sporadic was more like 0 to -1.

Laurie,
You have a good start there. I know you had problems with the clouds this
time, but in future observations it's more useful to make observations in at
least 1 hour increments.
George Zay