[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) meteor observations Aug 22/23 ZAYGE

<<
 Did you notice any high velocity, usually trained meteors coming from
 around
 Pi Eridanid radiant in the early morning before dawn?

There might have been...but the presence of a radiant in the area didn't seem
apparent while observing. Usually I will "sense" a clustering of activity if
there is any. I won't be looking at any of my plots or make out my reports
until I'm off vacation and will be able to do it at my leisure. I'll keep it
in mind.
George