[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (meteorobs) Myself

Hey Charlie,  How's it going?  My name is Wesley Phillips and I am an amateur
astronomer from Lubbock.  You live in an area where you might be able to find
some meteorites.  Many meteorites have a magnetic quality and you can use
magnets and metal detectors to help locate them.  You might want to spend some
time looking for some and you could have your very own.  A good time to look
for meteorites visually is early in the morning after a rain or sand storm.

If you are ever in Lubbock on the 3rd Thursday of the month you could attend
the South Plains Astronomy Club meeting at 7:00 p.m. at the Science Spectrum.

Do you remember when you saw the daylight meteor?

Best regards,
Wesley Phillips