[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) How do you find the time

Kim,

>Just remember Bill, do what you can. Do not over extend yourself,
>because if you are over tired, what you see may not be truely
>accurate.

I fully agree with you. Its useless to push yourself to the limit.
When this happens, the data observed will be of poor quality.

So be careful not to get "too much teff" Bill.

                                .    .    . .
Pierre Martin                  . . *  . *  .  .
***************************** . . . \   | .  .
Ottawa Valley Observers Group  .  .    .  .   . .
Visual meteor observer          .    . . .  -* .
Ottawa, Ontario, CAN              . .   . .  .
home:  p.martin@cyberusdot ca           /  . .  . .
Graphic Designer                     .  |    .
National Aviation Museum                |   \
work:  pmartin@nmstcdot ca                 *  . \
                                               *