[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Aurora Watch/added bonus !!

Other excellent aurora informations can be found at those locations

Auroral Activity Observation Network :
http://solar.ulethdot ca/solar/www/auroras.html

Hourly STD DMSP/POLAR Auroral Activity Report :
http://holly.cc.ulethdot ca/solar/www/aurora.html

Daily Report of Solar-Geophysical Activity :
http://www.sec.noaadot gov/forecast.html

Today's Space Weather :
http://www.sel.bldrdocdot gov/today.html

STD Solar and Geophysical FREE E-Mail Product SUBSCRIPTION Form  (very
important if you want to know the warnings and alerts) :
http://holly.cc.ulethdot ca/solar/www/sublists.html

Hope those informations can help!

I remember in the 1970's that I had a one night of maximum perseids activity
(August 11/12) that was completely ruined by major auroral activities here in
Lake Saint-Jean, Province of Quebec, Canada.

Gaetan Chevalier