[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ARCHIVE RESEND Re: (meteorobs) Fireball reporting (was Re: Fireball on 12...

<< Should I report every zenith -3 meteor (or brighter) I see, regardless of
 whether they are shower member or SPO?? I always had the feeling a SPO
fireball
 is more important for a FIDAC report. >>

Hi All,

There is a spot in the NAMN Fireball Form (which I assume mirrors the other
forms) that there is a spot where it even asks whether the fireball you
spotted was even during a session. Record everything!

Kevin