[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) A favor please

Hi group,

I've just gotten back to the listserv from a family crisis to find over 200
messages. With all the newbies on board and not trying to sound like an ol'
grump - could we please try to refrain from sending one line posts that have
meaning to only one person. There have been many messages that were definitely
meant for just one person and it takes a long time (time = $$) to sift thru
and delete these messages that isn't meant for the whole group. Please check
your To:  box before hitting the send button.

Getting off the soapbox now,

Kevin
kevtkataoldotcom