[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Myself

Lew Gramer wrote:

> And "Hello" to Vink also! It's great to see the number of younger people
> getting interested in meteors now. Do you have a site where you can observe?
>
> Clear skies!
> Lew Gramer
> Medford, Massachusetts, USA

Yes, I live in a small town and there is a viewing site not far from my
house. However, as a beginner, how can I begin observing? My school has
an observatory, but it is not in use, so, I'm forming an astronomy club
in my school. I have a bit knowledge about astronomy from the books,is
there any other way to know more about astronomy?I had contact the local
astronomy magazine publisher and he said that he will help me.
And I had contact the University of Massachusetts at Amherst, and
University of Arizona and Glassgow in United Kingdom for my futher
education in astronomy, will this help?
THANKS, with love!