[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Observations...Teff, LM, efforts etc

Hi kenya, I myself have a huge backyard with a high enough fence that when
observing with the telescope I have total darkness, however the view is so
great that I rather just observe from the lawn chair. But you know if the
truth be known I would rather be higher in the mountains but you're right I
would be worried to go out by myself, There is a 45 min. drive futher north
that is up high but happens to have a lake so every now and then when I can
get away for 2 or 3 days I will ask friends if they want to go fishing
cause I know they won't refuse that offer. ( I can't find anyone intrested
in the stars, at times some give me strange looks so I don't even bring it
up anymore.) ergo meterorobs/latrade... Anyway so now we all got fishing
done another thing I enjoy plus I am able to watch the stars to my hearts
content and still not be totally alone in the mountains "mission
accomplised " STAY SAFE"