[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re: (meteorobs) Fire in the Sky

At 05:56 PM 08/25/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Lloyd,
>In Netscape Navigator and MSInternet Explorer there is an option to disable
>background printing.  I've never seen an AOL browser, but I'm sure there
>should be an option there amongst the Menu bar.  Perhaps under VIEW and then
>OPTIONS.  Then there should possibly be an ADVANCED tab to click on.  There
>should be a box to uncheck or check about Printing Background Colors.
>
>I think AOL uses a version of MSIE for it's browser so hopefully this will
>help you find it.

Dave, if you know this much about Navigator, perhaps you also know why it
sometimes does not print drawings, such as schematics, from certain pages?
I've encountered pages where some schematics printed and others did not.
Have never figured it out and some people tell me yes, they have the same
problem while others say nay, no problem.

Often, I have to go to MSIE to do such printing. Since I don't care for
MSIE at all, I don't stay in it any longer than necessary.

BTW, where is the "background printing" option located in Navigator? I
can't seem to find it in my 4.04!

TNX,

SteveH
Shrewsbury Mass