[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) DAYLIGHT METEOR

<<

   I saw the meteor go through the clouds...The clouds were not 100 miles away
 for sure...the farthest it coulve been away would be 5 miles...keep in mind
 that I was in a diesel power stroke pick up with the windows rolled up and
the
 stereo on...
 Thanks
 Charlie

If a jet fighter broke the sound barrier 5 miles away from you and made the
thundering sound like a stroke of lightning hitting only a quarter of a mile
away...do you think you might would have heard it over the noise of your pick
up truck? I know I would.
GeoZay